- 1 TellAldi – Aldi Survey to win £100
- 2 How to complete Tell Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey online?
- 3 Who offers Aldi Guest Feedback Survey at www.tellaldi.com
TellAldi – Aldi Survey to win £100
At www.tellaldi.com, customers are allowed to take Aldi Customer Feedback Survey and get a free entry in the Aldi Sweepstakes worth £100 in Aldi Vouchers!!
If you had recently visited any of Aldi then I suggest you take the TELL Aldi Survey. Once you will complete the Aldi Guest Satisfaction Survey using www.tellaldi.com, you can win free Aldi Sweepstakes entry worth £100 in Aldi Vouchers.
Would You like to take the Aldi Customer Experience Survey at their official site and win £100 in Aldi Vouchers? if YES, then you need to check this post.
Here, in this post, I am also sharing what are the rules and requirements to take Aldi Customer Experience Survey using www.tellaldi.com.
Tell Aldi Survey Rewards @ TellAldi
9 PRIZES EACH WORTH £100 ALDI VOUCHERS EVERY MONTH (UK).
Once, you will complete the Aldi Feedback survey, the company will offer you with a free entry in Aldi Sweepstakes.
If you will be a lucky winner, the company will offer you a £100 gift card voucher for your next purchase.
So, let us check how to perform Aldi Customer Experience Survey using www.tellaldi.com to get Aldi Sweepstakes Entry worth £100 in Aldi Vouchers.
How to complete Tell Aldi Customer Satisfaction Survey online?
- Visit the official Tell Aldi customer survey site, located at www.tellaldi.com.
- Now, you are requested to select a suitable language accordingly to which you want to share your shopping experience with the company and click on enter.
- Now, provide all the required details from your recent purchase receipt along with the unique survey access ID.
- Once, your details will be verified by the server, you will be redirected on the official Tell Aldi Survey Page, where it demands to share your loyal answers based on your recent visit experience.
- You are requested to share your loyal feedback to the company. As your feedback, reviews, suggestions, and opinions matter a lot for the company.
- It will take your couple of minutes to complete this series of Tell Aldi Survey questionnaire.
- Please, go through each of the points and share your feedback honestly and precisely. So, the company gets knows “what you are looking for your next visit”.
- After, giving the survey you have to receive the notification for entering into the monthly Tell Aldi Survey Sweepstakes. Press YES and provide your genuine Contact details.
- At last, submit the filled Tell Aldi Customer Feedback Survey.
- Ok, you have completed the survey successfully and also received an entry in the sweepstakes to win the £100 in Aldi Vouchers for your next purchase.
Who offers Aldi Guest Feedback Survey at www.tellaldi.com
Aldi is the first global interest supermarket chain. Aldi was in 1946 by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht. Currently, it is headquartered in Germany and operates more than 10,000 stores in 20 countries throughout the world. The name Aldi is an abbreviation for Albrecht Diskont. It is also the world’s biggest personally owned businesses. Aldi are operating their stores in Ireland, Great Britain, Hungary, Switzerland, Australia, China, Italy, Austria, and Slovenia
Why Tell Aldi Survey?
Aldi Stores are the world’s biggest personally owned businesses. However, they want to make improvements to their services and product standards.
So, the Aldi management team is organizing the Aldi customer satisfaction survey at their official site, www.tellaldi.com. Here, they allow the customers to share their genuine feedback and opinion about the company based on their most recent shopping experience.
Through this Aldi Guest Feedback Survey, the company wants to know “whether customers are satisfied with the services and products or not?” The company also wants to know “how was the customers shopping experience was? through a simple series of questionnaires.
In this online feedback survey, customers will be presented with a series simple of questionnaires. The online Aldi Customer Survey Questionnaires will be concerning about customers’ recent shopping experience.
More Latest Survey Below :
- Lifeway Spiritual Gifts Survey
- Ross Customer Satisfaction Survey
- TELL WINN-DIXIE SURVEY
- Smoothie King Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Perkins Guest Experience Survey
The online Aldi Guest Survey is helpful for both. The company will offer free entry in the Aldi Sweepstakes worth £100 in Aldi Vouchers to the survey participants!!
Customers can easily get £100 in Aldi Vouchers by participating in the online survey. Whereas the company will get learn about their points of mistakes and will also get to learn with “for what improvements, the customers are looking for their next shopping experience at a particular store.
From the collected information, the chain will try to make improvements in its servicing manner and product standards.
TellAldi Survey Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- You must be at the age of 18 years at the time of taking the survey.
- No One is allowed to exchange or sell the prize or gift card voucher for cash or any other alternatives anyway.
- Staff members, Directors, Officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the survey.
Aldi US Survey Conditions
- You should have a purchase receipt with Aldi Survey Access ID.
- You should have an internet-connected device such as a computer, laptop or smartphone.
- You should have a basic understanding of the English or Spanish language to take your survey on your prior.
- ALDI Customer Feedback Survey Site: www.tellaldi.com
- ALDI Customer Feedback Survey Prize Draw: Official Rules
- ALDI Official Site: www.aldi.co.uk
How to Contact TellALDI:
- Corporate Office Address: 1200 N Kirk Rd Batavia, IL 60510 United States
- Phone Number Toll-Free: 1-630-879-8100
- Fax Number Details: (630) 879-8114
- Email Address: click here
However, if you have any kind of problem in completing the TELL ALDI SURVEY, then let us know by commenting below. We will try to solve your query our best…