- 1 ChipotleFeedback.com – Take Chipotle® Survey to win Burritos!
- 2 Why Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- 3 ChipotleFeedback Rewards
- 4 ChipotleFeedback Rules and Eligibility
- 5 Chipotle® Survey Pre-requisites
- 6 How To Take The Chipotle Survey?
ChipotleFeedback.com – Take Chipotle® Survey to win Burritos!
ChipotleFeedback is the official portal of the Chipotle Survey designed to collects customer feedback about Chipotle. Your valuable feedback in Chipotle Feedback Survey will be used to improve Chipotle customer service to serve you better.
So, if you’ve visited any Chipotle Feedback or Opinions, tell them in ChipotleFeedback Survey and help the chain to improve. For your candid feedback in Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will receive free entry into a draw! to win Burritos for a year.
Simply go to ChipotleFeedback com survey site and complete the survey to claim your Burritos for a year gift card. Check below Rules and your eligibility to join the ChipotleFeedback program.
Why Chipotle Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Founded in 1993, Chipotle is a fast-food chain in America famous for Burritos and other fast foods prepared from top-grade raw ingredients.
Specializes in traditional cooking techniques, unique interior designs, and top-grade raw ingredients, the chain wants to know “how they are doing and what customers think about their customer services? So, the chain offers a customer feedback program; Chipotle Survey at www.ChipotleFeedback.com.
ChipotleFeedback has a great aim to check the customer’s overall satisfaction with Chipotle customer service. This online portal also collects genuine customer feedback, reviews, and opinions which helps the chain to grow. Chipotle Feedback Survey checks customer’s overall satisfaction with Chipotle price, food, staff, environment, and other online statements.
Here below is some useful information regarding ChipotleFeedback –
|Prize||$520 Burrito Bucks|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Person Per Day|
- Grand Prize: Burritos for a year, or more specifically $520 in Burrito Bucks
For your candid feedback in Chipotle Customer Survey, you will receive free entry into a draw! to win Burritos for a year gift cards.
ChipotleFeedback Rules and Eligibility
- You Must be a legal citizen of 50 United States.
- Your age should not be less than 18 years old.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Limit of one entry per day per person, regardless of entry method.
- No cash transfer is available.
- Employees and associates are not allowed.
- Void where prohibited.
Chipotle® Survey Pre-requisites
To participate in the Chipotle Feedback Survey, you will require the following –
- Chipotle Receipt.
- Basic knowledge of English, or Spanish.
- A computer, tablet, or a mobile.
- Fast and secure web connection.
How To Take The Chipotle Survey?
- Go to the Chipotle survey site at www.chipotlefeedback.com
- Change the language to Spanish, if you want. Chipotle Feedback page will load in English.
- Select the option of Receipt code and enter the 20 digit survey code from the receipt.
- Click on “BEGIN SURVEY”.
- Start answering ChipotleFeedback Questions on your personal experience.
- Give answers to questions and rate your last visit to a Chipotle.
- Rate areas like customer service, cleanliness, prices, products, and more based on your visit.
- Recall your visit and answer Chipotle Survey questions selecting an appropriate answer.
- Give your personal information in the process.
- In the last, submit your survey.
- Upon completion, you will receive free entry into a draw! to win Burritos for a year gift cards.
Chipotle Feedback Survey Links and sources
- Chipotle Survey Site – www.chipotlefeedback.com
- Chipotle feedback winners list.
- Chipotle Survey Sweepstakes rules: https://www.chipotle.com/feedback-rules
- Chipotle Official website: https://www.chipotle.com/
- 7106 Midlothian Turnpike A, Richmond, VA 23225, USA
GF2C+GJ Richmond, Virginia, USA
- +1 804-292-2995
Chipotle Locations Near Me
So, this is all about how to claim your Burritos for a year gift card from Chipotle Survey at www.ChipotleFeedback.com.
For more questions, comment us below…